It's definitely about time that i set up my own blog or something... maybe this'll take my mind off of things in real life... It's Sept. 16 and I'm looking for inspiration for this doodle that suddenly became a project... albeit not a class project though. Hahaha it's me own!
It's my first blog, so migt as well share simething useful.. So today was an eventful day in CFA. We had this project last week where we were given 4 prompts and a classmate for us draw. I liked how mine turned out to be. The Prof said so as well. But there was no criticism.. so I wonder whether I am progressing. I mean.. How'm I to know when he doesn't say mistakes. I was a bit bummed 'cos with all my other classmates, he had something ta say... yeah, I know I'm being selfish, but it's almost the end of Sem and i wanna know whether I'm doing well or not...
I wonder what's wrong with me.. a lil too paranoid I guess.. hahaha.. ok.. maybe not "little".. a lot.. I mean, what kind of personality do I have anyway? Lazy but worried about everything? what the hell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment